Unfortunately due to the COVID 19 our original Wolfe Howler date is cancelled, (May24-26). LMSA is hoping to have a modified Wolfe Howler weekend this summer. Please stay safe and keep intouch for any updates.
REGISTER NOW: http://leducminorsoftball.rampregistrations.com
May 22, 23, 24 2020 Stay tuned for new updates!!!
- The cost of the tournament is U10- $400 3 games guaranteed, U12/U14/U16- $525 4 games guaranteed
- Tournament is open to recreational (house) teams and levels D.
- We do not divide the categories into levels so you may come across stronger or weaker teams.
- This is a Fair play tournament so we are playing with an ABC rule
- There is a guarantee of four games throughout the weekend, weather permitting. We will continue games if it rains
but we must use our discretion as to how heavy it is coming down and whether there would be rain delays or not.
- Schedules will be emailed out by May 19/2020 at which time you will also receive a coach’s package (roster, rules, etc.)
- Deadline to have register is May 04/2020; payment is required within 10 days of registration or May 4th, whichever comes first. This will be first pay, first to play. We have waitlist capabilities set up, so if the division is full, please add your name to the waitlist.
- The tournament headquarters is at William F. Lede Park Diamonds
- 4330 Black Gold Dr. Leduc AB and all Games will be played here.
Please NOTE: All U10 games will start Saturday, U12/U14/U16 will have a game Friday night
Any Questions can be directed to Terry Isherwood at: Leducminorsoftballtournament@gmail.com
"When we played softball, I'd steal second base, feel guilty and go back"
~ Woody Allen
"There'll be no sugar and spice when I'm on the mound"
"When all the girls were getting all made up and getting into all that girl stuff in junior high I was out playing softball"
~ Catherine Bell
"Softball. There ain't nothing soft about it!"
"When I step into batter’s box, the fans, the noise, the cheers, they all disappear. For that moment, the world is just a battle between me and the pitcher. And more than anything, I want to win." ~Mary W., second base, California
~ Mary W
Learn, like, love
"You learn softball, you learn to like softball, then you learn to love softball."
"My responsibility for my team is to make them play for the team on the front of the jersey not the back."
~ unknown coach