- May 26, 27, 28, 2023
- The cost of the tournament is U11- $500, U13/U15/U17- $600
- Tournament applications will be reviewed and confimation of teams will occur at the latest April 30, 2023
- We cannot guarantee skill sets, we will do our best to create a fair and equitible tournament, but you may come across stronger or weaker teams.
- There is a guarantee of four games throughout the weekend, weather permitting. We will continue games if it rains
but we must use our discretion as to how heavy it is coming down and whether there would be rain delays or not.
- Schedules will be emailed out by May 10/2023 at which time you will also receive a coach’s package (roster, rules, etc.)
- Payment required no later than May 5, 2023 We have waitlist capabilities set up, so we will take the next team available if your payment isnt received
- The tournament headquarters are at William F. Lede Park Diamonds, 4330 Black Gold Dr. Leduc AB and all Games will be played here.
- All U11/U13/U15/U17 teams may have a game Friday. Game may start as early as noon on Friday, please be aware of this.
- Please note that we do charge a gate fee for spectators. Wristbands will be avaialble at the gate for $10 for the weekend. Players, Coaches, and
spectators under 18 are free.
Any Questions can be directed to Tournament Director at: Leducminorsoftballtournament@gmail.com
"There'll be no sugar and spice when I'm on the mound"
"Softball. There ain't nothing soft about it!"
Learn, like, love
"You learn softball, you learn to like softball, then you learn to love softball."
"My responsibility for my team is to make them play for the team on the front of the jersey not the back."
~ unknown coach